Internship Opportunity: MediaGlobal News is looking for writer- editors with experience in line- and copy editing, writing news stories, aggregating stories and experience in WordPress website management. For more information visit: http://bit.ly/1xbE1Uo
Take your communications career to the next level by becoming a master of written and spoken word, and expert in the latest skills and technologies. Our students put their skills to the test! Learn more about our Masters program at: http://bit.ly/1aTrwqq
Viacom is one of the world’s leading creators of entertainment content, with brands that engage and connect diverse audiences across television, online, mobile, games, virtual worlds and consumer products. With more than 160 channels worldwide, Viacom owns and operates favorites including MTV, MTV2, mtvU, VH1, Nickelodeon, Nick at Nite, TV Land, Comedy Central, Spike, CMT, MTV Hits, MTV Jams, Tr3s, GameTrailers, VH1 Classic, Palladia, Logo, Nick Jr., TeenNick, ParentsConnect, Nicktoons, BET, and Paramount.
A Viacom Internship allows college students to work in an innovative, progressive, fast-paced and professional environment. Students are exposed to all levels of the company, which has proven to be an invaluable experience to individuals interested in pursuing a career in the entertainment industry. Viacom is committed to diversifying our organization. Embracing differences is an integral part of our culture, and a key element of our success is creating and maintaining an inclusive environment.
- Viacom’s Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, so proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
- Open to college juniors, seniors, masters students and law students. Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, graduate student or law student.
- Internships available: spring, summer and fall semesters.
- Students must be available to work a minimum of two full days per week; some areas may require additional days.
- Requires a minimum of 10 weeks (no weekends).
- College credit is not required, but we will provide appropriate documentation if necessary.
- Application dates for resume submissions are rolling. See website for specific details.
Viacom Has Internships in the Following Departments:
Business & Legal Affairs
Information Systems & Technology
Music & Media Licensing
Music & Talent
National Advertising Sales
Talent & Casting
Congratulations Media and Communication Arts Class of 2014!
"Our students leave the program with a broad understanding of the many facets of the communications industry as well as technical know-how companies look for. They are practicing their craft in our studios and editing suites, and writing, presenting, and publishing in professional forums." - Maria Luskay, EdD
Learn about PaceMCVA Masters Program at: http://bit.ly/1aTrwqq
Telemundo 47 in New Jersey is currently seeking summer interns in the areas of production, sales, and marketing. For more information visit:
To apply please email your resume to Megan.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “WNJU Summer Internship”.
Dyson college invites you and a guest to the documentary premiere screenings of Green vs Gold: Brazil's Race to Balance Its Sports-Fueled Tourism Boom!
Please RSVP to Bea Simon at email@example.com or (914) 773-3790 by May 5th, 2014. More information at: http://on.fb.me/1iDf6p3
Check out the collection of photographs from PaceBrazil’s hike through the favelas & tour of the famous Christ Statue in Rio De Janeiro. Contributing Photographers: Samantha Finch http://bit.ly/1qnUp2T